Registration Opens August 17, 2015
JUST A FEW NOTES…
- FALL 2015 CATALOGS were mailed and distributed during the first week in August.
- And, we have some exciting news! We are working on a new A.L.L. website. You can find the downloadable Fall Catalog, along with the registration form and course descriptions, here:
Important note regarding class assignments:
To ensure a fair assignment of classes, all accurately completed registration forms WITH PAYMENT that are received by Monday August 17th will have an equal chance of getting their course choices. No preference will be given to early postmarks, delivery date or place in line on 8/17. We hope that this will encourage applicants to submit their forms by mail rather than queueing up on registration day.
Registration forms received after 8/17 will be processed when received, but not before all earlier registration course assignments are complete.
Please be sure to include alternate choices in case a class is filled.
In addition, catalogs are distributed in your communities so be sure to check out your local libraries, senior centers, fitness centers, etc. in August.
- Registration will officially begin on Monday, August 17th, at 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- A.L.L. fall classes begin on Tuesday, September 8th.
- A.L.L. office hours are M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.